Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 21

And I keep getting more and more round!

Things are still pretty calm and uneventful around here. We've made some progress though in one area - we registered! It was so fun to pick out the things we'll need for baby and just made it more real that the things we were picking out were actually going to be used by our son in just a few short months - crazy! We registered at Target and Babies R Us so if you want to check it out you can just search by either of our names on their websites.

Depending on how much energy we (and by we I mean me) have we may try to start on the nursery this weekend. We are borrowing some furniture from Griff's parents and we need to sand and repaint them to go in the nursery, so hopefully we can start on that and get things going. I'm definitely in the nesting mode right now, but somehow laying around and being lazy is seeming to win out at the moment! I guess I should enjoy it now while I can! :)

An of course, our weekly fruit/baby comparison... we're a banana!


No comments:

Post a Comment