Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 24

6 Months!! I can't believe it's been 6 months already - time is flying by! We've been pretty productive this past weekend with the nursery. We moved all of the furniture out and painted. We're getting the carpets steam cleaned in a few days and then we'll be able to start moving stuff in! I'll have before and after pictures later this week so you can see our progress.

In other news, baby is still kicking/punching... so much so that now we can see it from the outside. It's so crazy to look down and see my belly move and to know that there is a tiny human inside me making it move... seriously crazy!

Some of our friends just had a baby boy two weeks ago so we took them dinner last night and got to see the little guy. It was the first time Griff and myself had been around a really new baby so we both got to hold him for a while and it definitely made it sink in that in a few short months we will have one of these in our home. It just made me so excited and so ready for our boy to be here. We can't wait to be parents!

For now, here are this week's belly pics and I'll post nursery pics later this week.


This week we are an ear of corn! Baby is about 1 1/4 pounds and now 12 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment