Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 22

Still growing... still very round! :)

In other news, we made some progress this weekend on the nursery. Griff's parents let us have some furniture they were using in a spare bedroom and it worked out perfectly. We got a dresser and a bookshelf (that we'll be using as a changing table). On Saturday I got out the power sander (yes, I can use power tools... my dad taught me well!) and sanded the dresser then repainted it to match our nursery furniture. Here is the before:
And the after! It looks great and will go perfect!

Griff has started cleaning out his office so we can move everything into the spare bedroom. I think we will probably paint in the next few weeks so that we can start moving the furniture into the room.

I had a dr. appointment today and everything went fine. I'm going every 4 weeks right now, and starting in my 3rd trimester I'll go about every 2 weeks. The dr. said everything was going fine. I didn't have an ultrasound today, but she listened to the heartbeat and measured me and all that. So I'll go back at 26 weeks and then the visit after that is when we'll have our next ultrasound. We already can't wait to our little guy again!!

And the site where I usually get the weekly fruit/vegetable comparison from has started doing it by the month now - which is no fun to stay at the same fruit/vegetable for 4 weeks! So I found another site that compares the baby's size to a quarter... just to put it in perspective. So this week, he is a spaghetti squash and weighs just under 1 pound and measures just under 12 inches!

1 comment:

  1. You look so good! I love your growing tummy. Thanks for doing such great weekly updates!

    ReplyDelete