Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 25

I'm definitely feeling pregnant this week. I've been so tired these past few days... I can't tell if it's from the cloudy, rainy weather or my lack of quality sleep and general feeling of largeness. Whatever it is, I could definitely do with some sunshine and a day off to relax and rest. We were busy all weekend doing stuff around the house and before I knew it it was time to go back for another week of work. On the plus side, we've gotten so much accomplished around the house and on the nursery. I'm going home at lunch today to finish up one final thing and then I'll post pictures of our progress this afternoon. The nursery looks so good and is coming together great - it's going to be such a cute room and will be perfect for our little boy!

Here are the pics for this week...




And this week we are a rutabaga (random, I know!). Baby weighs about 1 1/2 pounds and is about 13 1/2 inches from head to heel.



No comments:

Post a Comment