Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our 2 Year Anniversary

Yesterday, March 24, was our 2 year wedding anniversary. We celebrated all weekend and had a great time spending so much quality time together. Griff planned an amazing weekend for us and it all started on Friday afternoon... I left work a little early and Griff took me to a really fancy hotel in Uptown where I got a prenatal massage.













It was beyond Amazing! My back, hips, and shoulders have been killing me (from having to sleep on my side) so the massage felt wonderful. While I was in the massage Griff ordered dinner (pizza from our favorite place) and picked up a 6-pack of beer for me (non-alcoholic, of course)! It was the perfect evening in - I was so relaxed from the massage and then to top it off with pizza, beer, and lounging on the couch - Perfect!!

I also got an amazing bouquet of roses...

Saturday started with breakfast at Cafe Brazil and then we went and picked out paint samples for the nursery. I got to take a nap in the afternoon then we went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner - La Duni. It was incredible - the weather was perfect so we got to sit on the patio and relax with some delicious food and desserts!

Then on our actual anniversary, my wonderful husband woke up early, snuck out, and picked up breakfast for us. Since I had to work all day it was so nice to spend some time together in the morning.

All in all it was such a great few days to celebrate together. Griffin planned so much great stuff for us and it was all so thoughtful. I am a lucky, lucky lady to have such a great husband. It's been a fun and exciting 2 years and I can't wait for the chapter... with us and our sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment