Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week 17

I feel like I keep saying this, but there's still not much going on. We've been listening to the heartbeat everyday, which is still so fun and amazing. We've picked out a few of the big items for the nursery and started to get a preliminary list together for our registry. And I think I may have felt a small kick (or punch) yesterday - but I'm really not sure. I've been reading that anyday now I could start to feel the baby move, but most first-time moms aren't aware of it because it's easy to confuse with other things going on in my belly area. So who knows... but it definitely felt different than anything I've felt in my belly before... so we'll see if it happens again soon!
Since there's not much going on this week I'll just post some pictures...


A little more distinctive this week!

Griff saying Good Morning to baby!


this is the size of the baby this week!



1 comment:

  1. love your updates and your cute tiny baby bump...anxiously waiting for this week's update and dying to know what names you have picked out!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete