Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 19

And I'm growing more and more each week now...


We had such a fun weekend of baby shopping with both Grandmas. On Saturday my Mom and Griff's mom and me hit several baby stores and I have to say, I don't think our boy will ever want for clothes! We found some really great deals and better than that, the cutest clothes you've ever seen!

Our next task is to tackle the nursery. We think we've picked out a theme and colors so in the next few weeks we'll be going through paint samples trying to pick the perfect colors. My sweet husband has given up his office/rehearsal space for the baby's nursery and agreed to move his stuff into the guest room. Because of our limited space we'll be doing some very creative organizing and arranging so I'll be sure to post pictures of our progress.

I can't believe it's almost been 5 months (next week!). I'm halfway done and in one sense it feels like I've been pregnant forever, but in another I can't believe how fast time is going by. It seems like we have so much to do in the next 4 months that I'm sure time will fly by even quicker. I am definitely making sure I enjoy this time of being pregnant and preparing for our boy, but I'm already getting a little anxious to meet our son! We can't wait... !!

1 comment:

  1. How cute are you?? I just found your blog through Jenni's so I'll be stalking you now.

    Good luck with the unmedicated labor! We've attempted twice and although I didn't have the exact labor experience I desired the process was amazing. And if your online clairvoyant is right you should do just fine...four hours is nothin'!

    ReplyDelete