Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 32

How far along? 32 weeks - 8 Months!
Total weight gain: 21 pounds
Stretch marks? Still no!
Sleep: eh... I've pretty much given in to the fact that sleep will not be good for quite some time, so I'm just trying to manage my tiredness at this point.
Best moment recently: Baby showers and starting to put the finishing touches on the nursery!
Movement: Still a ton. He favors the right side of my belly so I sometimes look a little lopsided. For example, at our ultrasound yesterday he had his head, arms, and one leg in the lower right side of my belly and his butt and other leg in the upper right side. His back and part of his abdomen were the only things on my left side. You'd think he would realize he could stretch out a little more than that!
Food cravings: As I told Griffin today - My milk craving is out of control. I am now going through a gallon in 4 days.
Belly Button in or out? It's in... kind of... there is not really a belly button hole any more and the sides are starting to pop out where it's visible through my clothes.
What I miss: Not feeling like I waddle everywhere I go. I just feel so much heavier now and it makes it harder and harder to get around. Griffin says I don't waddle, but I think he's just being a nice husband to a sometimes emotional and irrational pregnant lady!
Worst part of pregnancy currently: For my own sanity I don't think I'll answer this questions this time. You would be reading my answer for the next day...
What I am looking forward to: The baby being here already! I am getting really anxious and excited!
Milestones: We finished our childbirth classes at the hospital, so according to Medical City we are ready to raise and take care of another human being. :) Thank goodness for grandparents!

* And I promise I'll get some shower pictures posted this week - there are a tons pictures between the two showers and I'm just trying to sort through them to get the best ones.

Here are this weeks pics:
That's our dog, Coltrane, on the bed. He really wanted to be in the picture this week!


And the vegetable of the week is...
A large jicama! Our baby is actually bigger than this by a pound. At our ultra sound yesterday he weighed 4 pounds, 14 oz. We also found out that he currently has a very large head -and by very large I mean his head is measuring 4 weeks ahead. Can you say OUCH?!? Let's just hope he grows into that big melon in the next 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment