Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 31



Top Down

Ugh... I am definitely PREGNANT. Not a lot of updates this week - just feeling very, very pregnant and everything that comes along with that. My belly continues to grow, and while that is a really good thing, it brings with it a lot more uncomfortable side effects. I just keep telling myself that I've got less than 8 weeks left and I can totally do it.

We had an amazing baby shower this weekend - we had such a good time seeing all of our friends and family and it was great to be able to celebrate baby Stroope! We're headed to Ponca this weekend for another shower so I'll post pics next week from both showers and of the progress we've made on the nursery. It's all starting to come together now!

Oh, and this week is 4 navel oranges. Why they couldn't come up with a single fruit or vegetable I'm not sure, but they did 4 oranges for the weight, which should be about 3 1/2 pounds... but as we all know our boy has already passed that mark and is probably closer to 4 1/2 or 5 pounds at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment