Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week 16

And not much has changed!


I'm still about the same size as last week, even though my appetite has kicked into full gear! There's not much I won't eat these days and now comes the hard part - I'm hungry most of the time, but I only need to take in an extra 300 calories a day for the baby. 300 calories is not a lot, especially when I could constantly eat for about 18 hours a day. :)

Other than the food changes, not much else has. We're still anxiously awaiting our March 13 sonogram and hopefully the baby will cooperate and show us what we need to see! We did venture into Babies R Us this weekend, just to look around and get some ideas. I've been reading up on strollers, cribs, glider rockers, etc. and wanted to see some of the stuff in person. That was such a great idea because we were able to try everything out and pick out a few things we want. We haven't registered yet, but it's good to feel like we have a little bit of a head start on the massive list of things we're going to need for Baby Stroope.

This is probably the only time I'll ever say this, but here's hoping that I'll be noticeably bigger in the next picture I post!! Thanks for checking in on our journey to meet Baby Stroope!

No comments:

Post a Comment