Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 13

So yesterday (Tuesday) marked 13 weeks! However, there's really not much to report right now. My nausea and tiredness have eased up a lot and I'm feeling much better. I have started to regain my appetite, but mainly just for Mexican food. Last weekend we ate at Chuy's (our FAVORITE Mexican restaurant) on both Friday and Saturday nights... then I made tacos for dinner the following Monday. It seems I can't get enough right now!

I was going to post our first baby bump pic, except there is no baby bump to look at yet :( I'm so excited to start showing and finally "look" pregnant, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm sure though by the end of the pregnancy I'll be looking back at this post and laughing that I couldn't wait to get bigger! I may go ahead and post a pic later this week, just so we have a starting point for tracking my growth :)

Our next Dr. appointment is at 14 weeks, which is this coming Tuesday. We don't have a sonogram but we will hopefully get to hear the heart beat again with the Doppler. We will of course keep you updated and let you know how everything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment