Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 15

And not many changes...
Still a tiny bump... :) I haven't been weighing myself so I have no idea if I've gained any weight this week, but I have a feeling that time will come soon enough! I have started wearing this thing called a Bella Band (Thank you Lisa!) and it is amazing! It's this spandex-type band that goes around the waist of my jeans. It allows them to stay unbuttoned and unzipped without my pants falling down. Most of my pants aren't too tight yet, except when I sit down. It's much more comfortable to have them undone, but to not worry about them falling down!

I've also started doing some weight training the past several weeks. Griffin and I made the decision to try natural childbirth (I know, you probably think we're crazy!) but that kind of kicked me into gear to start working the muscles that I'll need during labor. And now with the weather getting nicer and nicer I'll be walking a lot more to try and build up my endurance.

We also signed up for our prenatal classes at the hospital. We'll be taking the childbirth class that will involve everything related to giving birth, how to prepare, the hospital, and some newborn care. I'll also be taking a breastfeeding class and Griffin will be taking a New Daddy Bootcamp class. Hopefully between the classes, books, and lots of advice from friends and family we'll start to feel a little more prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment