Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 35

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
Stretch marks? Hopefully I don't jinx myself, but I'm going to be bold and say I don't think I'll get them... if I haven't by this point, surely they won't just show up in the next 3 weeks, right?!?
Best moment recently: We got our new-to-us car (my mom's toyota highlander) and it already makes me feel more like a mom to have an suv as opposed to my two-door sporty car!
Movement: Still a ton, which is a good thing. The kicks and jabs have more turned into just movement. As he gets cramped he doesn't have as much space to stretch out so the movement is more like pushing or pressure.
Food cravings: Non existent all of the sudden. The past few days I have not had an appetite and nothing sounds good (sounds like I'm in my first trimester again!). I don't know if it's a space issue (my stomach is squished somewhere around my ribs) or a heartburn issue (There are not enough Tums on the planet to kick this!). However, I could still down a gallon of milk if I had the space!
Belly Button in or out? It's out - but not big poking out... just a little poking out.
What I miss: My appetite!
Worst part of pregnancy currently: We're back to the two good ol' standbys - heartburn and uncomfortableness.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished! My mom is here this weekend to help us deep clean the whole house and put the finishing touches on the nursery!
Milestones: Only 3 weeks to go!!
Dr. Appt Update: Not much to update this time. He was moving around so much at the appointment that the ultrasound tech couldn't get good measurements - so we're not sure how much he's grown in the past week. Everything else (heart rate, fluid, movement, position) looked good. It was really fun to see him moving so much at the ultrasound (he's usually sleeping). We saw him sucking his thumb and moving his hands and legs all around (or as much as he could in such tight quarters!). Crazy to think in 3 short weeks that same baby will be moving all around the same way, just outside of me...!! I know I've said it before, but WE CAN'T WAIT!!!


This is from the 4th of July - we went to the horse races with our friends Bradley and Holly and had such a good time and saw some amazing fireworks!


I found the firework setting on my camera - fun!

1 comment:

  1. Kami!! you look amazing! wow can you belive it, only 3 weeks left!!! how exciting! can't wait to see pics of your finished nursery!
    hope the heartburn goes away soon--i know that is so miserable!

    ReplyDelete